While we were in Phoenix, Tracy and Freddy took us to South Mountain. There are spectacular views of downtown Phoenix from South Mountain.
The only problem was that in order to get any pictures, we had to use the flash on my camera and it is brriiighhht. Oh, and, we had to have the shutter open for a long time so we had to hold suuuuper still and even then, a lot of the pictures are blurry.
There were a lot of takes for Tracy, Jason, and I. The goal was to keep our eyes open.
After South Mountain, we went to dinner at a restaurant in Scottsdale. I did take my camera in, but I forgot to take any pictures... (I also tried to convince everyone that we should visit the Scottsdale Nordstrom since we were in Scottsdale anyway, but Mitch said no.)
BeforePictures at the Mesa Temple were a little bit easier.
Oh, we love Nathan.
No comments:
Post a Comment