See? I told you I'd made a new commitment to blogging. Except, be forewarned, from here on out, it's probably going to be more journal-like and less blog-like.
Today was kind of an interesting day.
Okay so, I have a June work schedule on my refrigerator. It says that I'm supposed to work 9 - 6 today. Well, I got to work this morning and it turns out a couple of us had the wrong schedule. (Though, I never did figure out why none of us messed it up until the last day of the month...) Apparently, I wasn't supposed to work today. But they wanted me to stay anyway. (Figures.) So, long story short, I ended up staying until like... four instead of six. Which was good and bad. Good because CSU-EB surprised me with a transfer student orientation thing tomorrow so staying today will make up for missing tomorrow. Bad because Mitch and I are both sick and going home would have been so, so, so nice. Oh well.
Anyway. We need to go to bed. My orientation starts at 8:30 tomorrow which means I probably need to leave by 7:30 or so... It would normally only take 20 minutes or so to get there but I don't know how bad traffic heading towards San Francisco will be in the morning plus finding parking and stuff, you know? So, it's going to be a bit of an early morning. And, we're sick. Getting up early is hard when you're sick.
Halloween in New Zealand
11 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment